Ola S Rostant
Dr. Ola Rostant is a research investigator in the Health and Retirement Study. She has a PhD in Measurement and Quantitative Methods from Michigan State University and was a postdoctoral research fellow at the National Institute on Aging, Intramural Research Program and a mental health services research fellow in the University of Michigan’s department of psychiatry. Her research interests include cognitive aging and mental health among African Americans, latent growth modeling and measurement invariance of health outcomes measures.
- Ola S Rostant, Angedith Poggi. 2023. Depressive Profiles among Older Puerto Rican Adults. Puerto Rico Health Sciences Journal 42(2):175-179.
- Marilyn Sinkewicz, Ola S Rostant, Kara Zivin, Ryan Jay McCammon, Philippa J Clarke. 2022. A life course view on depression: Social determinants of depressive symptom trajectories over 25 Years of Americans' Changing Lives. SSM - Population Health 18:101125.
- Rostant, Ola S, Quiñones, Ana R, Markwardt, Sheila , Thielke, Stephen , Vásquez, Elizabeth , Botoseneanu, Anda . 2018. Prospective Disability in Different Combinations of Somatic and Mental Multimorbidity. The Journals of Gerontology: Series A 73(2):204-210.
- Rostant, Ola S, Beydoun, May A, Poggi-Burke, Angedith , Zonderman, Alan B, Evans, Michele K, Crews, Deidra C. 2017. Perceived Discrimination and Longitudinal Change in Kidney Function Among Urban Adults. Psychosomatic Medicine 79(7):824.
- Rostant, Ola S, Beydoun, Hind A, Beydoun, May A, Mishra, Nishant K, Zonderman, Alan B, Eid, Shaker M. 2017. Comorbid Parkinson's disease, falls and fractures in the 2010 National Emergency Department Sample. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 35:30-35.
- Taylor, Robert J, Rostant, Ola S, Evans, Linnea, Nicklett, Emily Joy, Johnson, Kimson E. 2017. Biopsychosocial Predictors of Fall Events Among Older African Americans. Research on Aging 39(4):501-525.
- Hind A. Beydoun, May A. Beydoun, Nishant K. Mishra, Rostant, Ola S, Alan B. Zonderman, Shaker M. Eid. 2017. Comorbid Parkinson's disease, falls and fractures in the 2010 National Emergency Department Sample. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 35:30-35.
- Rostant, Ola S, Johnson-Lawrence, Vicki Demeitris, Rosemberg, Marie-Anne S, McCullagh, Marjorie C. 2016. Significant Associative Factors for Hypertension Among New US Immigrants: An exploration of the 2003 New Immigrant Survey (NIS) Data. Journal of Community & Public Health Nursing 2(2):118.
- Rostant, Ola S, Beydoun, May A, Canas, Jose-Atilio , Dore, Gregory A, Beydoun, Hind A, Fanelli-Kuczmarski, Marie T, Evans, Michele K, Zonderman, Alan B. 2016. Serum Uric Acid and Its Association with Longitudinal Cognitive Change Among Urban Adults. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease 52(4):1415-1430.
- Rostant, Ola S, Dzierzewski, Joseph M, Potter, Guy G, Jones, Richard N, Ayotte, Brian , Yang, Frances M, Sachs, Bonnie C, Feldman, Betsy J, Steffens, David C. 2015. Cognitive functioning throughout the treatment history of clinical late-life depression. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 30(10):1076-1084.