Skip to content
Faculty Associate, RCGD
Professor, School Of Information
- Jones, Masha R., Benjamin Katz, Martin Buschkuehl, Susanne M. Jaeggi, and Priti Shah. Forthcoming. "Exploring N-Back Cognitive Training for Children With ADHD." Journal of Attention Disorders : 1087054718779230.
- White, Holly, and Priti Shah. 2019. "Attention in Urban and Natural Environments." The Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine 92(1): 115-120.
- Nancekivell, Shaylene E., Priti Shah, and Susan A. Gelman. Forthcoming. "Maybe they're born with it, or maybe it's experience: Toward a deeper understanding of the learning style myth." Journal of Educational Psychology : No-Pagination Specified-No Pagination Specified.
- Hupfeld, Kathleen E., Tessa R. Abagis, and Priti Shah. 2019. "Living "in the zone": hyperfocus in adult ADHD." ADHD Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders 11(2): 191-208.
- Jaeggi, Susanne M., Priti Shah, Patricia A. Reuter-Lorenz, Martin Buschkuehl, Chelsea M. Parlett-Pelleriti, Seung Min Moon, Michelle Evans, Alexandra Kritzmacher, an, et al. Forthcoming. "Investigating the Effects of Spacing on Working Memory Training Outcome: A Randomized, Controlled, Multisite Trial in Older Adults." The Journals of Gerontology: Series B
- Jaeggi, Susanne M., and Priti Shah. 2018. "Editorial Special Topic: Neuroscience, Learning, and Educational Practice-Challenges, Promises, and Applications." AERA Open 4(1): 2332858418756053.
- Katz, Benjamin, Susanne M. Jaeggi, Martin Buschkuehl, Priti Shah, and John Jonides. 2018. "The effect of monetary compensation on cognitive training outcomes." Learning and Motivation 63: 77-90.
- Katz, Benjamin, Priti Shah, and David E. Meyer. 2018. "How to play 20 questions with nature and lose: Reflections on 100 years of brain-training research." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 115(40): 9897-9904.
- Tsai, Nancy, Martin Buschkuehl, Snigdha Kamarsu, Priti Shah, John Jonides, and Susanne M. Jaeggi. 2018. "(Un)Great Expectations: The Role of Placebo Effects in Cognitive Training." Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition 7(4): 564-573.
- Buschkuehl, Martin, Susanne M. Jaeggi, Shane T. Mueller, Priti Shah, and John Jonides. 2017. "Training Change Detection Leads to Substantial Task-Specific Improvement." Journal of Cognitive Enhancement 1(4): 419-433.
- Shah, Priti, Audrey Michal, Amira Ibrahim, Rebecca Rhodes, and Fernando Rodriguez. 2017. "What Makes Everyday Scientific Reasoning So Challenging?" Pp. 251-299 in Psychology of Learning and Motivation, edited by Ross, Brian H. Academic Press.
- Boduroglu, Aysecan, and Priti Shah. 2017. "Cultural differences in attentional breadth and resolution." Culture and Brain 5(2): 169-181.
- Katz, Benjamin, and Priti Shah. 2017. "The role of child socioeconomic status in cognitive training outcomes." Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology 53: 139-150.
- Rodriguez, Fernando, Rebecca E. Rhodes, Kevin F. Miller, and Priti Shah. 2016. "Examining the influence of anecdotal stories and the interplay of individual differences on reasoning." Thinking & Reasoning 22(3): 274-296.
- Katz, Benjamin, Masha R. Jones, Priti Shah, Martin Buschkuehl, and Susanne M. Jaeggi. 2016. "Individual Differences and Motivational Effects." Pp. 157-166 in Cognitive Training: An Overview of Features and Applications, edited by Strobach, Tilo, Karbach, Julia. Cham: Springer International Publishing.
- White, Holly A., and Priti Shah. 2016. "Scope of Semantic Activation and Innovative Thinking in College Students with ADHD." Creativity Research Journal 28(3): 275-282.
- Michal, Audrey L., David Uttal, Priti Shah, and Steven L. Franconeri. 2016. "Visual routines for extracting magnitude relations." Psychonomic Bulletin & Review 23(6): 1802-1809.
- Wang, Zuowei, and Priti Shah. 2014. "The effect of pressure on high- and low-working-memory students: An elaboration of the choking under pressure hypothesis." British Journal of Educational Psychology 84(2): 226-238.
- Burrage, Marie S., Claire Cameron Ponitz, Elizabeth A. McCready, Priti Shah, Brian C. Sims, Abigail M. Jewkes, and Frederick J. Morrison. 2008. "Age- and Schooling-Related Effects on Executive Functions in Young Children: A Natural Experiment." Child Neuropsychology 14(6): 510-524. Routledge.