Dharma Raell Akmon
Assistant Research Scientist, ICPSR - Membership Archives
- 2116C ISR-Perry
Dharma Akmon directs the National Archives of Data on Arts and Culture and manages the Childcare & Early Education Archives and works in ICPSR.
- Pienta, Amy M., Dharma Raell Akmon, Justin Ryan Noble, Lynette F. Hoelter, and Susan M. Jekielek. 2018. "A Data-Driven Approach to Appraisal and Selection at a Domain Data Repository." International Journal of Digital Curation 2017(12): 2.
- Myers, James D., Dharma Raell Akmon, Margaret L. Hedstrom, Sandy Payette, Beth A. Plale, Inna Kouper, Scott McCaulay, Robert McDonald, et al. 2015. "Towards Sustainable Curation and Preservation: The SEAD Project's Data Services Approach." Pp. 485-494 in 2015 Ieee 11th International Conference on E-Science, New York: Ieee.
- Akmon, Dharma Raell. 2014. "NSF datanet partners update." Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology 40(6): 22-25.
- Akmon, Dharma Raell, Ann Zimmerman, Morgan Daniels, and Margaret L. Hedstrom. 2011. "The application of archival concepts to a data-intensive environment: working with scientists to understand data management and preservation needs." Archival Science 11(3-4): 329-348.
- Akmon, Dharma Raell. 2010. "Only with your permission: how rights holders respond (or don't respond) to requests to display archival materials online." Archival Science 10(1): 45-64.