Kristine M. Witkowski
Assistant Research Scientist, ICPSR - Membership Archives
Kristine Witkowski's work focuses on disclosure risk associated with contextual data and experimental traits of public-use collections. Dr. Witkowski is developing methods for estimating disclosure outcomes associated with various formulations of geographically-rich research data, whereby accurate information is generated to help studies address confidentiality issues in the earliest stages of the data life cycle.
- Gutmann, Myron P., Sara M. Pullum-Pinon, Kristine M. Witkowski, Glenn D. Deane, and Emily Merchant. 2012. "Land Use and Family Formation in the Settlement of the US Great Plains." Social Science History 36(3): 279-310.
- Gutmann, Myron P., Glenn D. Deane, and Kristine M. Witkowski. 2011. "Finding Frontiers in the US Great Plains from the End of the Civil War to the Eve of the Great Depression." in Navigating Time and Space in Population Studies, edited by Gutmann, M. P., Deane, G. D., Merchant, E. R., Sylvester, K. M. Dordrecht: Springer.
- Gutmann, Myron P., G. D. Deane, and Kristine M. Witkowski. 2009. ""Finding Frontiers in the U.S.Great Plains from the End of the Civil War to the Eve of the Great Depression." in Navigating Time and Space in Population Studies, edited by M.P. Gutmann, G.D.Deane, K.M. Sylvester, and E.R. Mercant. Springer.
- Gutmann, Myron P., Kristine M. Witkowski, Corey Colyer, O'Rourke JoAnne McFarland, and James W. McNally. 2008. "Providing Spatial Data for Secondary Analysis: Issues and Current Practices Relating to Confidentiality." Population Research and Policy Review 27(6): 639-665.
- Young, E. A., Richard M. Tolman, Kristine M. Witkowski, and George A. Kaplan. 2004. "Salivary Cortisol and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in a Low-Income Community Sample of Women." Biological Psychiatry 55(6): 621-626.