Jared A. Lyle
- 1152 Perry Bldg
Jared Lyle is an Archivist at ICPSR, where he directs the Metadata and Preservation Unit, which is responsible for Metadata, the Bibliography of Data-Related Literature, and Digital Preservation. He also serves as Director of the Data Documentation Initiative (DDI), an international metadata standard for describing survey and other social science data.
- Advancing Core STEM Research Through Scientific Studies and Capacity Building with Large-Scale Data Resources. Susan M. Jekielek, Jared A. Lyle. 2018-2020.
- FACTORS IN AGING: Best Practices in Archiving and Sharing Longitudinal Data Resources on Aging (Supplement). James W. McNally, Jared A. Lyle, Susan H. Leonard. 2017-2022. NIA.
- FACTORS IN AGING: Best Practices in Archiving and Sharing Longitudinal Data Resources on Aging. James W. McNally, Margaret C. Levenstein, Amy M. Pienta, John E. Marcotte, Jared A. Lyle, George C. Alter, Saundra Schneider. 2017-2022. NIA.
- Identifying a Set of Value-added Services in Support of Data Curation for the Development Data Hub. Margaret C. Levenstein, Amy M. Pienta, Jared A. Lyle, Peter A. Granda. 2016-2018. World Bank.
- Census Data Archiving Section for the World Programme for the Census of Agricutlture 2020. Jared A. Lyle. 2015-2015.
- Archive of Data on Disability to Enable Policy and Research (ADDEP). Amy M. Pienta, Jared A. Lyle, Denise G. Tate, Susan Lynn Murphy. 2015-2018. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
- BioCADDIE (Biomedical and healthCAre Data Discovery and Indexing Ecosystem- Supplement 3). George C. Alter, Jared A. Lyle. 2014-2018.
- Terra Populus: A Global Population/Environment Data Network. George C. Alter, Mary K. Vardigan. 2011-2017. NSF.
- Levenstein, Margaret C., and Jared A. Lyle. Forthcoming. "Data: Sharing Is Caring." Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science : \. SAGE Publications Inc.
- Pienta, Amy M., and Jared A. Lyle. 2018. "Retirement in the 1950s:." IASSIST Quarterly 42(1): 12.
- Sansone, Susanna-Assunta, George C. Alter, Jared A. Lyle, Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran, Philippe Rocca-Serra, Jeffrey S. Grethe, Hua Xu, Ian M. Fore, et al. 2017. "DATS, the data tag suite to enable discoverability of datasets." Scientific Data 4.
- Doty, Jennifer, Joel Herndon, Jared A. Lyle, and Libbie Stephenson. 2014. "Learning to curate." Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology 40(6): 31-34.
- Lyle, Jared A. 2014. "OpenICPSR." Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology 40(5): 55-56.
- Lyle, Jared A., George C. Alter, and Ann Green. 2014. "Partnering to Curate and Archive Social Science Data." in Research Data Management: Practical Strategies for Information Professionals, edited by Ray, Joyce. West Lafayette: Purdue University Press.
- Gutmann, Myron P., Darrell W. Donakowski, Amy M. Pienta, Jared A. Lyle, Mark Abrahamson, Margaret O. Adams, Micah Altman, Caroline Arms, et al. 2009. "From Preserving the Past to Preserving the Future: The Data-PASS Project and the Challenges of Preserving Digital Social Science Data." Library Trends 57(3): 315-337.