Research Associate Professor, SRC-HRS
Gabor Kedzi is a Research Professor at the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research. His research interests include empirical labor economics, household behavior under uncertainty, applied econometrics, and the Roma minority in Central and Eastern Europe. He participated in many survey data collection projects (including the international SHARE and WDN surveys, the Hungarian Life Course Survey, and the Hungarian Inter-Ethnic Relations Survey). He has been teaching labor economics, econometrics and analysis from undergraduate to Ph.D. levels and supervised a number of MA and Ph.D. students. He received his Ph.D. in Economics at the University of Michigan.
- HRS Yrs 29-34. (David R. Weir, Kenneth M. Langa, Mary B. Ofstedal, Joelle Hillary Abramowitz, Charles C. Brown, Helen G. Levy, Mick P. Couper, Chichun Fang, Jessica D. Faul, Steven G. Heeringa, Sharon R. Kardia, Sunghee Lee, Lindsay H. Ryan, Jacqui Smith, Jennifer A. Smith, Amanda J. Sonnega, Erin B. Ware, Robert J. Willis, Gabor Kezdi) 2018-2023.
- Hajdu, Tamás, Gábor Kertesi, and Gabor Kezdi. 2019. "Inter-Ethnic Friendship and Hostility between Roma and non-Roma Students in Hungary: The Role of Exposure and Academic Achievement." The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy 19(1).
- Ameriks, John, Gabor Kezdi, Minjoon Lee, and Matthew D. Shapiro. Forthcoming. "Heterogeneity in Expectations, Risk Tolerance, and Household Stock Shares: The Attenuation Puzzle." Journal of Business & Economic Statistics
- Simonovits, Gábor, Gabor Kezdi, and PÈter Kardos. 2017. "Seeing the World Through the Other's Eye: An Online Intervention Reducing Ethnic Prejudice." American Political Science Review 2017/11/07. Cambridge University Press.
- Kezdi, Gabor, and Robert J. Willis. 2014. "Expectations, Aging and Cognitive Decline." Pp. 305-337 in Discoveries in the Economics of Aging, edited by Wise, David A. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Hudomiet, Peter, Gabor Kezdi, and Robert J. Willis. 2011. "Stock market crash and expectations of American households." Journal of Applied Econometrics 26(3): 393-415.
- Bound, John, J. Groen, Gabor Kezdi, and Sarah E. Turner. 2004. "Trade in University Training: Cross-State Variation in the Production and Stock of College-Educated Labor." Journal of Econometrics 121(1-2): 143-173.