Dmitriy L. Stolyarov
Faculty Associate, SRC - Life-Cycle Economics
Associate Professor, Economics
- 426 Thompson Street, 3021 ISR
Dmitriy Stolyarov's research interests include consumption and saving after retirement, retirement timing, durable goods subject to technological change, impact of technological change on capital markets, income and wealth inequality. He is the Associate Director, Michigan Retirement Research Center, Institute for Social Research.
- University of Michigan Retirement Research Center 2013-2018. John P. Laitner, Dmitriy L. Stolyarov, Robert F. Schoeni, Frank P. Stafford, John Bound, Arline T. Geronimus, David R. Weir, Robert J. Willis. 2013-2018. Social Security Administration.
- Michigan Retirement Research Center (MRRC) 2018. John P. Laitner, Brooke Helppie-McFall, Amanda J. Sonnega, David R. Weir, Helen G. Levy, Kenneth M. Langa, Thomas C. Buchmueller, Dmitriy L. Stolyarov. 2013-2018. SSA.
- Laitner, John P., and Dmitriy L. Stolyarov. 2013. "Derivative ideas and the value of intangible assets." International Economic Review 54(1): 59-95.
- House, Christopher L., John P. Laitner, and Dmitriy L. Stolyarov. 2008. "Valuing lost home production of dual earner couples." International Economic Review 49(2): 701-736.
- Laitner, John P., and Dmitriy L. Stolyarov. 2004. "Aggregate Returns to Scale and Embodied Technical Change: Theory and Measurement Using Stock Market Data." Journal of Monetary Economics 51(1): 191-233.
- Laitner, John P., and Dmitriy L. Stolyarov. 2003. "Technological Change and the Stock Market." American Economic Review 93(4): 1240-1267.