- Email A.J. Million
A.J. Million is the Director of the National Archive of Criminal Justice Data, which facilitates research in criminal justice and criminology. In 2017, he earned his Ph.D. in Information Science and Learning Technologies from the University of Missouri where his dissertation tested the relationship between forms of bureaucratic organization and innovation in U.S. state department of transportation websites. A.J.’s research examines how and why public-sector organizations use information technologies, among other topics, and some of these include scholarly communication, research data management, and public administration. Before joining ICPSR, A.J. was a Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Information at the University of Michigan and a Research Librarian for the Missouri Department of Transportation.
- Bradley Wade Bishop, Peter Neish, Ji Hyun Kim, Raphaëlle Bats, A.J. Million, Jake Carlson, Heather Moulaison-Sandy, Minh T. Pham. 2023. Data Management Plan Implementation, Assessments, and Evaluations: Implications and Recommendations. 22(1)
- Jenny Bossaller, A.J. Million. 2022. The research data life cycle, legacy data, and dilemmas in research data management. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology 74(6):701-706.
- Million, A.J.. 2018. Help Needed: Best Practices, Collaborative Advantage, and Library Websites. International Information & Library Review 50(4):312-318.
- Million, A.J., DePaula, Nic , Fietkiewicz, Kaja J, Froehlich, Thomas J, Dorsch, Isabelle , Ilhan, Aylin . 2018. Challenges for social media: Misinformation, free speech, civic engagement, and data regulations. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology 55(1):665-668.
- Million, A.J., Hudson-Vitale, Cynthia , Sandy, Heather Moulaison. 2018. Restructuring and formalizing: Scholarly communication as a sustainable growth opportunity in information agencies?. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology 55(1):377-386.
- Million, A.J., Goggins, Sean P, Link, Georg J. P., Germonprez, Matt , Schuster, Kristen . 2017. The Open Community Data Exchange: Advancing Data Sharing and Discovery in Open Online Community Science. Big Data Factories: Collaborative Approaches :23-35.
- Million, A.J., Halfaker, Aaron , Morgan, Jonathan , Pandian, Yuvaraj , Thiry, Elizabeth , Rand, William , Schuster, Kristen , Goggins, Sean , Laniado, David . 2016. Breaking into New Data-Spaces: Infrastructure for Open Community Science. :485-490.
- Million, A.J., Bishop, Bradley Wade, Goggins, Sean P. 2016. An exploration of "localness" on twitter during the 2012 U.S. elections. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology 53(1):1-4.
- Million, A.J.. 2016. Indispensable Institutions: Making a Case for Public Libraries as Local E-Government Service Administrators. Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology 42(2):11-16.