Trivellore E Raghunathan
Trivellore Raghunathan (Raghu) is a Research Professor in the Survey Research Center at the Institute for Social Research. He is a Professor of Biostatistics at the School of Public Health. He is also a Research Professor in the Joint Program in Survey Methodology at the University of Maryland. He served as Director of the Survey Research Center September 2015 – August 2019 and as the Chair of the Department of Biostatistics from January 2010 – August 2014. He is an Associate Director of the Center for Research on Ethnicity, Culture and Health (CRECH). He received his Ph.D. in Statistics from Harvard University in 1987. Before joining the University of Michigan in 1994, he was on the faculty in the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Washington. His research interests are in the analysis of incomplete data, multiple imputation, Bayesian methods, design and analysis of sample surveys, small area estimation, confidentiality and disclosure limitation, longitudinal data analysis and statistical methods for epidemiology. He has developed a SAS based software for imputing the missing values for a complex data set and can be downloaded from www.src.isr.umich.edu/software/.
- Yajuan Si, Steven G Heeringa, Johnson, David, Roderick J Little, Liu, Wenshuo, Fabian T Pfeffer, Trivellore E Raghunathan. 2023. Multiple Imputation with Massive Data: An Application to the Panel Study of Income Dynamics. Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology 11(1):260-283.
- Cutler, David M., Ghosh, Kaushik, Messer, Kassandra L., Trivellore E Raghunathan, Rosen, Allison B., Stewart, Susan T.. 2023. A Satellite Account for Health in the United States. American Economic Review 112(2):494-533.
- Trivellore E Raghunathan, Kirtland, Karen, Li, Ji, White, Kevin, Murthy, Bhavini, Lin, Xia Michelle, Harris, Latreace, Gibbs-Scharf, Lynn, Zell, Elizabeth. 2023. Constructing State and National Estimates of Vaccination Rates from Immunization Information Systems. Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology 11(3):688-712.
- Yu, Mandi, He, Yulei, Raghunathan,Trivellore E. 2022. A Semiparametric Multiple Imputation Approach to Fully Synthetic Data for Complex Surveys. Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology 10(3):618-641.
- Ritesh Mistry, Michael J Kleinsasser, Namrata Puntambekar, Prakash C Gupta, William J McCarthy, Trivellore E Raghunathan, Keyuri Adhikari, Sameer Narake, Hsing-Fang Hsieh, Maruti Desai, Shervin Assari, Joseph Alberts, Mangesh S Pednekar. 2022. Neighbourhood tobacco retail access and tobacco use susceptibility in young adolescents in urban India. Tobacco Control 31(e2):e162-e168.
- Hokayem, Charles, Trivellore E Raghunathan, Rothbaum, Jonathan. 2022. Match Bias or Nonignorable Nonresponse? Improved Imputation and Administrative Data In the CPS ASEC. Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology 10(1):81-114.
- Raghunathan, Trivellore E, Kaushik Ghosh, Allison Rosen, Paul Imbriano, Susan Stewart, Irina Bondarenko, Messer, Kassandra Lynn, Berglund,Patricia, James Shaffer, David Cutler. 2021. Combining Information from Multiple Data Sources to Assess Population Health. Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology 9(3):598-625.
- Raghunathan, Trivellore E. 2021. Synthetic Data. Annual Review of Statistics and Its Application 8(1):129-140.
- Joel H. Rubenstein, Raghunathan, Trivellore E, Cecilia Doan, Jennifer Schneider, Wei Zhao, Valbona Metko, Kimberly Nofz, Maryam Khodadost, Douglas A. Corley. 2021. Validation of Tools for Predicting Incident Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagus or Esophagogastric Junction. Official journal of the American College of Gastroenterology | ACG
- Rubenstein, Joel H., Raghunathan, Trivellore E, Doan, Cecilia, Schneider, Jennifer, Zhao, Wei, Metko, Valbona, Nofz, Kimberly, Khodadost, Maryam, Corley, Douglas A.. 2021. Validation of Tools for Predicting Incident Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagus or Esophagogastric Junction. Official journal of the American College of Gastroenterology | ACG 116(5):949-957.