The Katz Fellowship will support Ph.D. Candidates in the Michigan Program in Survey and Data Science (MPSDS) and Psychology in alternate years. In even numbered years, the award will be open to MPSDS students; in odd numbered years, the award is open to students in Psychology.
The 2024 Award is open to Ph.D. Candidates in MPSDS. The 2025 Award will be open to Ph.D. Candidates in Psychology.
- At the one year mark, you will be asked to share an update about the status of your research.
- In publications and presentations, acknowledge ISR and this award’s support.
- Awards are intended for use within one year, but may be extended upon request for an additional six months
Eligibility and Scope
- Applicants must be Ph.D. Candidates in Psychology or the Michigan Program in Survey and Data Science (MPSDS) at the University of Michigan depending on the year of the award
- Deadline: To be determined
- Award Amount: To be determined
- Documents required for submission
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proposal Document
- If you have any questions about the award process, please contact [email protected]
Previous Katz Fellows
- Aaron Neal, 2023
- Wenshan Yu, 2022
- Dominic Kelly, 2021
- Fernanda Alvarado-Leiton, 2020
- Veronica Derricks, 2019
- Felicitas Mittereder, 2017
- H. Yanna Yan, 2016
- David Lee, 2015
- Christopher Antoun, 2014
- George Smith, 2013
- Ryan Bremner, 2012
- Nina Strohminger, 2011
- Igor Grossman, 2010
- Nicholas Sorensen, 2009
- Heather Fuller-Iglesias, 2008
- Nicholas Bowman, 2007
- Justin Jager, 2006
- Katherine Fiori, 2005
- Shawna Lee, 2004
- Janxin Leu, 2003
To support this fund and make future awards possible, please visit our Next Generation Giving Page.