Assistant Research Scientist, Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research, Institute for Social Research
- Email Joy Jang
- Jessica Marie Finlay, Bohyun Jang, Michael Esposito, Leslie McClure, Suzanne Judd, Philippa J Clarke. 2023. 'My neighbourhood is fuzzy, not hard and fast': Individual and contextual associations with perceived residential neighbourhood boundaries among ageing Americans. Urban Studies 60(1):85-108.
- Patrick, Megan E, Couper, Mick P, Jang, Bohyun, Virginia Laetz, Schulenberg, John E, Patrick M. O’Malley, Bachman, Jerald G, Johnston, Lloyd D. 2020. Building on a Sequential Mixed-Mode Research Design in the Monitoring the Future Study. Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology
- Cathryn J. Lapedis, Laura H. Mariani, Jang, Bohyun, Jeffrey Hodgin, Hicken, Margaret Takako. 2020. Understanding the Link between Neighborhoods and Kidney Disease. Kidney360 1(8):845-854.
- Rebecca J. Evans-Polce, Jang,Bohyun, Maggs,Jennifer L, Megan Patrick. 2020. Gender and age differences in the associations between family social roles and excessive alcohol use. Social Science & Medicine 244:112664.
- Jang,Bohyun, Megan S. Schuler, Rebecca J. Evans-Polce, Megan Patrick. 2019. College attendance type and subsequent alcohol and marijuana use in the U.S.. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 204:107580.
- Jang, Bohyun, Patrick, Megan E, Megan S. Schuler. 2017. Substance Use Behaviors and the Timing of Family Formation During Young Adulthood. Journal of Family Issues 39(5):1396-1418.