Research Associate Professor, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research
My research focuses on using behavioral theory and novel methodologies to develop adaptive interventions, namely interventions that use ongoing information about the individual to modify the type/intensity/delivery-mode of support.
- Adaptive Interventions
- Just-In-Time Adaptive Interventions
- Social Support, Stress and Health
- Sequential Multiple Assignment Randomized Trial (SMART) and related data analytic methods for constructing adaptive interventions
- Factorial and Fractional Factorial Designs
- Multilevel Data Analysis and Experimental Designs for developing behavioral interventions