- At the one-year mark, recipients will be asked to share an update about the status of their research.
- In publications and presentations, recipients must acknowledge ISR and this award’s support.
- Awards are intended for use within one year, but may be extended upon request for an additional six months
Eligibility and Scope
- Graduate students at the University of Michigan
- Conduct research pertaining to the quality of life or psychological well-being
- Deadline: To be determined
- Award Amount: To be determined
- Documents required for submission
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proposal Document
- If you have any questions about the award process, please contact [email protected]
Previous Campbell Scholars Recipients
Lauren White, 2023, U-M School of Social Work and Department of Psychology
Sofia Hiltner, 2022, U-M Department of Sociology
Taylor Spencer, 2021, U-M Department of Anthropology
Sara Abelson, 2020, U-M School of Public Health
Shanice Battle, 2019, U-M School of Public Health
Leah Abrams, 2018, U-M School of Public Health
Kirill Zhirkov, 2017, U-M Department of Political Science
To support this fund and make future awards possible, please visit our Next Generation Giving Page.