- At the one-year mark, recipients will be asked to share an update about the status of their research.
- In publications and presentations, recipients must acknowledge ISR and this award’s support.
- Awards are intended for use within one year, but may be extended upon request for an additional six months
Eligibility and Scope
- Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or junior faculty members from the University of Michigan social science departments (e.g. Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Economics), the School of Social Work, the School of Education, the Law School, and more.
- Deadline: To be determined
- Award Amount: To be determined
- Documents required for submission
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proposal Document
- If you have any questions about the award process, please contact [email protected]
Previous Bachman Fellowship Recipients
- Brooke Arterberry, 2023, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research
- Delvon Mattingly, 2022, U-M Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health
- Berenice Castillo, 2019, U-M Department of Psychology and the School of Social Work
- Michael Fang, 2018, U-M Joint Doctoral Program in Public Policy and Social Science and the Population Studies Center
- Yuan He, 2017, U-M Department of Sociology
To support this fund and make future awards possible, please visit our Next Generation Giving Page.